JJ’s Legacy…..Do you have a pink dot on your Driver’s License or I.D?
Your decision to say YES helps provide thousands of waiting transplant patients and their families a new chance at healthy, productive and normal lives.
- Over 120,000 people are waiting for a life-saving organ transplant
- Of those now waiting, one out of three will die due to a critical lack of life-saving organs
- Organs and tissues are distributed fairly and equitably based on medical criteria only
- Your medical care and / or funeral arrangements will not be affected by your decision to donate
- Less than 1% of people die under circumstances that allow for donation to occur
- People of all ages and medical histories can be potential donors. Don’t rule yourself out!
- All major religions support or permit donation
Thousands are waiting for a second chance to live.
You can give them that chance today.